Tuesday, September 9, 2014

My husband Jordan...




My husband Jordan…

Loves the Lord and desires a deeper relationship with Him as well as to gain knowledge in His word – he leads our marriage in this way.

Always loves me and treats me kindly and with patience, regardless of my attitude or behavior.

Is even tempered, and thoughtful with his words and actions.

Shows kindness to everyone around him.

Encourages me to do the right thing even when I don’t want to.

Is an intelligent learner and hard worker, who will be a great doctor someday soon.

Is humble in his own accomplishments.

Is great with kids and I know he will make a wonderful and gentle father to our kids someday.

Desires to please me and wants to see me happy.

Always sets aside time to spend with me.


With Love,
Your wife, Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment